Thursday, June 10, 2010

6th Grade Graduation

Noah's 6th grade graduation was beautiful. He presented a speech that was fun to listen to as well as meaningful. I think he has mixed emotions about leaving Wasatch. It has been a wonderful year with a close class.
These are most of the 6th graders in our ward.
These are some of the girls in his class. I embarrassed him by taking this pic, but I am a mom...
This is his best bud, Clark. I think they look similar and equally happy.
The tradition is for the 6th grade to do the Maypole at graduation and then the next day at the Dance Festival. The colors of the ribbons were so amazing against the blue sky.
I love that he always looks for me to see if I'm watching him:)
Noah shaking hands with the principal, Mrs. Densely.
Noah with his teacher, Miss Lloyd. She has been wonderful. Pink isn't so bad.

2 comments:

Michelle M said...

The kids in the ward all look so much older!

suzi said...

Congrats Noah! I love your necklace Jodi. Are you going to be around at the end of July? I'd love to catch up.